I’m sharing a few beauty products I’ve been loving lately. There’s a few new ones and a few oldies I’m re-introducing into my routine.
Top going clockwise:
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel These peels are the incredible! I used them before my wedding last year and my makeup artist noticed a difference from my trial and wedding day. To make them last longer I cut them in half and use them 2 or 3 times a week cause you know, budget.
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm I’m super disappointed with this product mainly because I had an adverse reaction! My eyes puffed up when I used it at night. I saw a few other reviews with this too, but the other ones rave about it and I don’t want to deter you on the my account. I went back to my tried and true Shiseido Benefiance WrinkeResist24 Eye Contour Cream. This takes a few months to work, but you can’t tell I’m over 30. right…?
- Ouai Wave Spray After two weeks of letting the salt water create waves in my hair on my honeymoon, I’ve been letting my hair air dry with it’s nature wave. I follow Jen Atkin and wasn’t sure her product line would live up to the hype, but this wave spray is awesome. It gives texture without stickiness and really does give the beach vibes you see on models. It does have a strong cologne fragrance, which I fortunately like!
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation I’ve been using Urban Decay’s Naked Skin foundation, which I absolutely LOVE, but when I ran out I decided to switch it up and try something new. I was thrown off with this foundation at first because I wasn’t using the right brush, but once I switched up the brush, this foundation is flawless. The color matches perfectly and the texture isn’t so smooth that it looks fake.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick – Backtalk This shade is the perfect match to my lip color! Talk about a true nude. It’s a mauve, nude and a little darker so my lips look polished. See the photo below or link for the color.
- Make Up For Ever Aqua XL This eye liner mic dropped on all eye liners I have tight lined with. It stays until you remove it, doesn’t smudge or run and comes in a ton of colors!
- Ole Henriksen Truth Serum This serum has been a great addition to my skin care line up. I didn’t realize the difference in my skin until I ran out few months ago and re-introduced it into my regimen. It has vitamin C and collagen to brighten the skin and this product sure does what it promises!
I’d LOVE to hear beauty products you love! Share with me in the comments!